Meningkatkan Aktivitas dan Hasil Belajar Siswa Dalam Pelajaran IPA dengan Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Konstruktivisme di SDS Gracia Sustain Medan

Authors

  • Rispah Purba Universitas Sari Mutiara Indonesia

Keywords:

Constructivism Learning Model, Student Activities, Learning Outcomes IPA

Abstract

This study aims to improve the activity and learning outcomes of students in materials science sensory organs in humans Private Elementary School fifth grade Gracia Sustain Medan. This classroom action research consisted of two cycles with 20 study subjects consisted of 10 male students and 10 female students. Data collection through observation of the activities of the teacher and student activities, observation of student attitudes in doing worksheets and test essays. Analyzed using quantitative and qualitative description by determining the average percentage of student learning outcomes for the application of constructivism learning model, assessment of student learning outcomes in the form of mastery learning outcomes in essay tests, and then determines the success criteria. Based on the analysis of data obtained conclusion: that an increase in student learning outcomes in science learning. It can be seen from the results of the assessment has been given.

The increase was at the time of the initial test student mastery learning overall 45%, after the act of using constructivism learning model learning completeness students overall increased 10% from the number of initial mastery to 55% on the post-test cycle I. After the repairs on the second cycle of completeness student learning overall increase of 25% from the value of post test first cycle to 80% on the post-test cycle II.

This suggests that the constructivist learning model is preferred and favored students. Based on study results data obtained from this study concluded that the application of constructivism learning model can improve the activity and student learning outcomes, especially in the fourth grade material of human sensory organs in science subjects.

Published

2017-08-01